Timecard Menu MODULE (TC)
Freemed-YiRC: Timecard Menu Module Help Page
This is the timecard system. Staff timecard information is kept using this system.
- Freemed-YiRC has an automated holiday system. All payable holidays should be created in the HolidayDB.
- Entries for these dates will appear on staff timecards automatically whenever a particular staff's timecard is modified using the Edit Timecard functionality.
- It does not happen automatically!
- This means all timecards must be at least viewed for accuracy using the Edit Timecard menu option in the Timecard Menu.
- DO NOT MANUALLY EDIT A PAID HOLIDAY FRINGE CODE ENTRY - Unless Automatic Holiday Calculation is TURNED OFF!
- When doing so, BE CAREFUL. And be sure to turn Automatic Holiday Calculation back on afterwards!
- AFTER MANUALLY EDITING A PAID HOLIDAY ENTRY AND TURNING Automatic Holiday Calculation BACK ON, DO NOT GO BACK INTO THAT USERS TIMECARD, OR THE HOLIDAY ENTRY WILL HAVE BEEN DELETED AND RE-CREATED!