Freemed-YiRC: medbill.php Menu Help Page
This is the main menu for the FMYiRC Medical Billing system. The options on this menu will depend upon how your server is configured.
Currently Supported Billing Methods
- MACSIS: This is the Ohio based medicaid billing for Mental Heath and Drug & Alcohol services (via the Ohio Department of Mental Health and the Ohio Department of Alcohol And Drug Addiction Services, respectively).
- Insurance: Freemed-YiRC CAN NOT natively bill insurance companies directly. It can only provide a cover sheet which can then be used to send to a 3rd party insurance billing service to do the actual billing. This module is only currently set up for a small number of agencies and is likely high customized for them. Additional customization may be necessary if your agency wishes to use this module.
- Private Pay: Like the insurance option above, the Private Pay functionality is highly customized for a small number of agencies. Additional customization may be necessary if your agency wishes to use this module.
- PASS: This is disabled by default, as it was highly customized for one agency and is now defunct.
Configuring the Options for this Menu
To see the full list of options available for this menu:
- Log in as the root user.
- Choose the Settings link at the bottom of the page.
- Click Edit Module Settings in the Module Manager section.
- Find the MedBill module and click Edit Module Settings.
This will show all options for this module, including which billing options are available to you.