Contact Database MODULE (CON)
Freemed-YiRC: Contact Database Module Help Page
This module is a piece of the very core of Freemed-YiRC. The Contact Database is used to store information about people.
There are currently four types of contacts in the Freemed-YiRC system:
- Residents - These are the children. Many agencies may also refer to these as clients, although throughout Freemed-YiRC they are referred to as Residents due to Freemed-YiRC originally being designed for Residential Treatment Centers/Group Homes.
- Staff - These are payroll employees. Foster parents, unless directly on the payroll, do not go here.
- Standard - These can be anything from an external therapist who needs access to the system, or who needs to be listed within the system, to the guy who mows the lawn.
- Resource (New type as of Freemed-YiRC V1.10) - This type is a recent addition to Freemed-YiRC. Resource contacts can be:
- Foster Parents (Family/Treatment)
- Respite Parents
- Adoptive Parents
Module Documentation Index
Module Technical Info
- Click here for more technical info on this module.
Other Modules This Module Interacts With
- NOTE: This module is likely used by nearly all other modules in the system due to it's core importance within the FMYiRC system. The modules listed below are modules in which the core functionality of the this module may interact with.
- ContactDB Reports MODULE (CDR)
- PDF: Contact DB - Staff Dates/Calendar Integration Walkthrough. Describes integration with the newer Group Calendar 2 MODULE (GC2) module.
- Created: ??? By: Joe Thielen